Mar 25, 2008

so that you can feel as I do




We share the same time - as far as I know
I imagine I would be a beautiful moment
and with this I am sending myself to you right in this second
so that you can feel as I do,
so that you can feel as I do...




These are words from the happy, beautiful song Uhlala by MIA. It is a heartwarming song about the Earth, the water, the sky, the light, clouds, stones, sand, soul, time, immortality... And a video on joy, on freedom, on rainbows and butterflies -- and I dedicate this video and song to Matthias (who actually first showed it to me, and made me feel exactly this happy):

Dear friend and brother of the heart, I wish that all your dreams come true, to the highest and the better. May you be with joy, love, peace, good health, kindness, now and ever along your path.


Lyrics are in German (I thank Christine for the translation), and can be seen at: http://www.songtexte.tv/mia/songtext/479199_uhlala.htm

If the link above does not work, please watch this video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBN2zWZ4vfA

No comments: